From Principal Anita Zocchi

Anita Zocchi

Anita Zocchi

As the new Principal to University Senior College since 1 July this year, I would like to share with you my impressions so far. I feel privileged to be the new Principal of such a dynamic and exciting school which is focused on learning for life and assisting students to reach their tertiary goals.

It is abundantly clear to me that USC is a school entirely focused on learning.

Every class I visit is engaged and it is plainly evident that students and staff work positively and collaboratively. As a person new to the school, a significant observation for me is that there is a pervading sense of mutual respect amongst our students and staff, an indicator of a healthy, vibrant and successful school.

Staff have spoken with me about their passion for learning and assisting the young people in our care and for the subjects in which they are specialists. Students have also spoken freely with me about why they have chosen USC and the way they feel challenged in their learning and comfortable in our unique learning environment.  Both staff and students have spoken about the school’s unique partnership with the University of Adelaide, where our students feel at home in a tertiary learning environment before they commence university studies.

I invite you to read more about our School and what it can offer young people, including our Partner’s Pathway with the University of Adelaide. Please contact us to take a Tour and learn more about our mission to unleash every students’ learning potential.

Anita Zocchi
Principal

GuidedTour_Mondays2017

This entry was posted in International News, Local News, News, Staff Profiles and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.