University Senior College has begun the search for young individuals under 29, to nominate in their category for the 2019 Seven News Young Achiever Awards.
“Many young South Australians are passionate about learning to see the world differently, searching for innovation to create change that will shape our future. The University Senior College Create Change Award will recognise young people who are driving activities, programs and initiatives that promote or create change. The Create Change Award acknowledges and celebrates the commitment young people make in achieving or participating in positive activities that empower change locally and/or nationally; the young people who have ambition and seek to challenge the status quo, using their passions and skills to push the boundaries. We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of these amazing young individuals.” said Anita Zocchi, Principal, University Senior College.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- University Senior College Create Change Award
- Websters Lawyers Service to the Community Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Health Award
- Multicultural Youth South Australia Spirit of Resilience Award
- First National Real Estate Innovation Award
- Scouts SA Leadership Award
- Department of Human Services Aboriginal Achievement Award
- Blackbocks Creative Achievement Award
- The University of Adelaide STEM Award
- Minister for Industry and Skills Outstanding Apprentice Award
- Santos Regional Service Award
Category winners will each receive a $1,000 Award prize courtesy of Axsys, along with a $1,000 Bartercard account and a magnificent trophy. The South Australian Young Achiever of the Year will receive a State trophy, a further $2,000 from Axsys and an additional $1,000 Bartercard account plus a Hilton Hotels holiday package provided by Hilton Adelaide.
To submit a nomination, simply go online www.youngachieverawards.com select ‘SA’ and then click the gold ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling the Young Achiever Awards team on 8132 0753 and they will take it from there.
Nominations close Thursday 13th December 2018, for assistance please feel free to contact:
Director of Marketing & Community Relations
University Senior College
T: 8313 4988