We’re sorry to hear you’re not feeling OK.
The University has a wide range of free and confidential support services you can check in with. We encourage you to get in touch to let us know what’s going on, and have a conversation about how we can help. These services are available online and in-person.
Some of the University’s support services include:
- International Student Support – for general support for all international students.
- Counselling Support – free, confidential, short-term professional counselling support, to address issues that may be affecting your study and life.
- University Crisis Line – An after-hours crisis support service, available outside work hours and on weekends and public holidays.
If you’re in an emergency in Australia, you can always contact:
- University Security on 8313 5444
- The Police on 000
- Go to your nearest hospital emergency department
- Contact mental health triage (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) – 131 465