On Wednesday 10 May 2017 French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry in South Australia will present a breakfast panel discussion on “What does France’s new president mean for France and beyond?”.
The panel draws together a select group from diverse disciplines of expertise:
- Ms Chloë Fox – Secondary school French teacher, former journalist and former State Minister
- Dr Ibrahima Diallo – Senior Lecturer in Francophone Studies and Applied Linguistics, Uni SA
- Associate Professor Felix Patrikeeff – Senior Lecturer in International Studies, The University of Adelaide
- Dr Romain Fathi – Lecturer, Flinders University; Associated Researcher, Centre d’Histoire de Sciences Po
- Ms Jane Drake-Brockman – Director, EU Centre for Global Affairs, The University of Adelaide
The panel will be facilitated by Professor Pascale Quester – Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Vice-President (Academic), The University of Adelaide.
For more details and to register follow the link HERE.