Are you prepared for Semester 1? We want to help you make this semester a smooth one.
From the 18th February through to the 1st March 2019, we have a series of MyUni training, workshops and ‘drop in’ support services aimed at staff to help get you ready for Semester 1. To find out what’s available to you during the two-week orientation period, click here.
What else is new in 2019?
New course readings tool
We have a brand-new course readings tool! Get up to speed on how to use it here.
Recording Studio Tours
From this year, we are now offering recording studio tours. Learn how to use the recording suite, meet the team that will assist you, and find out what video capabilities are available to you. The available tours are listed below. If you are interested in participating in any of these tours, please meet at the Recording Studio on level 2 of the Barr Smith Library.
- Monday 18th February – Studio and suite tour from 10am-11am
- Wednesday 20th February – Studio and suite tour from 3pm-4pm
- Friday 22nd February – Lightboard session 9am-12pm
- Monday 24th February – Studio and suite tour from 3pm-4pm
- Wednesday 27th February – Studio and suite tour from 10am-11am
- Friday 1st March – Lightboard session 9am-12pm
To book a demo outside of these times, please email email@example.com
Video Production Support
The Barr Smith Library video production staff now have capacity to produce a number of MyUni course welcome videos each semester. To find out more about this new offering, click here.
Here at MyUni Support, we’ve got your back! Let us help take the stress out of starting the new semester.
So, what next?
- Book into MyUni Training and Workshops here.
- Take a look at the course setup FAQs or the Did You Know? page in the MyUni Learning Centre.
- Contact MyUni Support (8313 3000) with any enquiries
- Book a learning design meeting by contacting the Learning Designer team working with your Faculty.
- Follow the Course Coordinator checklist to prepare your course for teaching in MyUni.