The Research Services Bulletin publishes funding announcements, research news, and upcoming events on a weekly basis.
Please refer to the Funding section of the Research Services website for all ARC and NHMRC schemes.
- NHMRC Targeted Call for Research: Healthy Ageing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander PeoplesDue Wednesday 15 August 2018
- Water Environment & Reuse Foundation: The Impact of Pre-Chlorination and GAC Treatment on DBP Formation and Overall Toxicity in Drinking WaterDue Wednesday 15 August 2018
- Water Environment & Reuse Foundation: Sampling and Monitoring Strategies for Opportunistic Pathogens in Drinking Water Distribution SystemsDue Wednesday 15 August 2018
- US Department of Defense: Reconstructive Transplant Research Program (RTRP) – Investigator-Initiated and Qualitative Research Awards FY2018Due Wednesday 15 August 2018
- Mallee Catchment Management Authority: Call for Tenders – Living Murray Intervention MonitoringDue Wednesday 15 August 2018
- US Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program (PCRP): Early Investigator Research AwardDue Thursday 16 August 2018
- Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy (QLD Government): Call for Tender – Queensland Minerals ResearchDue Friday 17 August 2018
- US National Institutes of Health: Improving the Reach and Quality of Cancer Care in Rural Populations (R01 Clinical Trial Required)Due Monday 20 August 2018
- South Australian Academic Health Science and Translation Centre: Rapid Applied Research Translation for Health Impact Grant Scheme 2018Due Monday 20 August 2018
- Gilead: HIV/HCV No Co-Infection (NoCo) Program: Micro-Elimination of HCV in HIV-Infected and High-Risk HIV-Uninfected PopulationsDue Monday 20 August 2018
- Read more