This Research Services Bulletin is a searchable archive of research news, events, and funding opportunities that are not available via the Research Professional service.
Research Professional news & funding opportunities service
The Research Professional service is the University’s chosen platform for finding and hosting research funding opportunities. Each week Research Services identifies relevant funding opportunities in Research Professional for University researchers, which are advertised in a weekly Bulletin digest (see below).
Visit the University of Adelaide homepage on Research Professional for funding searches and magazines published by your Faculty, School, or Institute.
Subscribe to the Bulletin Digest – get all your news in the one place
We gather all of the research news, events, targeted funding opportunities (from Research Professional), tenders, commercialisation schemes, internal awards, and other resources we’ve found during the week and email it to you each Wednesday.
Please note: subscribers must have a University of Adelaide email address.
Search the Research Services Bulletin
- US NIH Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD): Role of Gut Microbiome in Regulating Reproduction and Its Impact on Fertility Status in Women Living with and Without HIV – AIDS relatedDue Monday 17 December 2018
- US NIH Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD): Role of Gut Microbiome in Regulating Reproduction and Its Impact on Fertility Status in Women Living with and Without HIV (R01 clinical trial optional)Due Monday 17 December 2018
- US Department of Energy: Office of Science – Financial Assistance ProgrammeDue Monday 17 December 2018
- Wellcome Trust: Wellcome Photography PrizeDue Monday 17 December 2018
- Embassy of France in Canberra: PHC FASIC 2019 Program – 3 calls for applicationsDue Tuesday 18 December 2018
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning: Pre-Harvest Survey Program Panel EstablishmentDue Thursday 20 December 2018
- US National Institutes of Health: Prevention Research in Mid-Life Adults – AIDS Related (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)Due Friday 21 December 2018
- US NIH National Institute on Drug Abuse: Developing the Therapeutic Potential of the Endocannabinoid System for Pain Treatment (Includes AIDS-Related, R01 – Clinical Trial Optional)Due Friday 21 December 2018
- Consumer Policy Research Centre: Research Project GrantsDue Friday 21 December 2018
- US NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke:Optimisation of non-addictive small molecules and biologics therapies to treat pain (UG3/UH3 clinical trial not allowed)Due Friday 21 December 2018
- Read more