This Research Services Bulletin is a searchable archive of research news, events, and funding opportunities that are not available via the Research Professional service.
Research Professional news & funding opportunities service
The Research Professional service is the University’s chosen platform for finding and hosting research funding opportunities. Each week Research Services identifies relevant funding opportunities in Research Professional for University researchers, which are advertised in a weekly Bulletin digest (see below).
Visit the University of Adelaide homepage on Research Professional for funding searches and magazines published by your Faculty, School, or Institute.
Subscribe to the Bulletin Digest – get all your news in the one place
We gather all of the research news, events, targeted funding opportunities (from Research Professional), tenders, commercialisation schemes, internal awards, and other resources we’ve found during the week and email it to you each Wednesday.
Please note: subscribers must have a University of Adelaide email address.
Search the Research Services Bulletin
- Pfizer: Global Breast Cancer Competitive Research Grant Program 2019Due Tuesday 15 October 2019
- Australian Parliamentary Library: 2020 Summer Research ScholarshipDue Wednesday 16 October 2019
- National Institute for Forest Product Innovations (NIFPI): Mount Gambier Centre Project Round – Call 2.1Due Monday 21 October 2019
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants: PARP-Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer – Medical Education Competitive Grant ProgramDue Wednesday 23 October 2019
- Swiss National Science Foundation: Ambizione ProgrammeDue Friday 25 October 2019
- University of Adelaide: Barbara Kidman Fellowship 2020Due Friday 25 October 2019
- BrightFocus Foundation: Alzheimer’s Disease Research GrantsDue Monday 28 October 2019