This Research Services Bulletin is a searchable archive of research news, events, and funding opportunities that are not available via the Research Professional service.
Research Professional news & funding opportunities service
The Research Professional service is the University’s chosen platform for finding and hosting research funding opportunities. Each week Research Services identifies relevant funding opportunities in Research Professional for University researchers, which are advertised in a weekly Bulletin digest (see below).
Visit the University of Adelaide homepage on Research Professional for funding searches and magazines published by your Faculty, School, or Institute.
Subscribe to the Bulletin Digest – get all your news in the one place
We gather all of the research news, events, targeted funding opportunities (from Research Professional), tenders, commercialisation schemes, internal awards, and other resources we’ve found during the week and email it to you each Wednesday.
Please note: subscribers must have a University of Adelaide email address.
Search the Research Services Bulletin
- US NIH National Institute of Nursing Research: Clinical Trial Planning Grants and Small Research Grant ProgramDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD): Short Term Research Grants for Doctoral CandidatesDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Department of the Environment and Energy: New Indigenous Protected Areas Program – Competitive Grant RoundDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Australian Research Data Commons: Open Call for Data and Services Project ProposalsDue Wednesday 24 April 2019
- Helpmann Academy: Regular GrantsDue Friday 26 April 2019
- University of Melbourne (Faculty of Sciences): David Syme Research Prize 2019Due Monday 29 April 2019
- Cancer Council SA Beat Cancer Project: Travel GrantsDue Monday 29 April 2019