This Research Services Bulletin is a searchable archive of research news, events, and funding opportunities that are not available via the Research Professional service.
Research Professional news & funding opportunities service
The Research Professional service is the University’s chosen platform for finding and hosting research funding opportunities. Each week Research Services identifies relevant funding opportunities in Research Professional for University researchers, which are advertised in a weekly Bulletin digest (see below).
Visit the University of Adelaide homepage on Research Professional for funding searches and magazines published by your Faculty, School, or Institute.
Subscribe to the Bulletin Digest – get all your news in the one place
We gather all of the research news, events, targeted funding opportunities (from Research Professional), tenders, commercialisation schemes, internal awards, and other resources we’ve found during the week and email it to you each Wednesday.
Please note: subscribers must have a University of Adelaide email address.
Search the Research Services Bulletin
- US NIH National Institute on Aging (and other funders): Research on current topics in Alzheimer’s Disease and its Related Dementias (R01 and R21 mechanisms)Due Monday 25 February 2019
- Partnership for Clean Competition: Fellowships – Anti-Doping ScienceDue Friday 1 March 2019
- CSIRO: ON Prime 2019Due Monday 4 March 2019
- Griffith University: Information and Data Strategy & Operating Model AdviceDue Wednesday 6 March 2019
- TREE Fund: Hyland R Johns Grant ProgrammeDue Friday 8 March 2019
- Lady Tata Memorial Trust: International AwardsDue Friday 8 March 2019
- The Hospital Research Foundation: Inaugural ‘Your Choice’ Patient Impact Grant Round 2019Due Friday 8 March 2019