Education Services Australia (ESA) have launched a Digital Technologies Hub to support Australian teachers, students, school leaders and school communities to engage with the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies.
The project is managed by ESA and is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training. This fantastic site leverages off work undertaken in a range of states and territories, as well as curating resources freely available internationally, such as our CSER National Digital Technologies Education program.
The Digital Technologies Hub includes:
- over 250 resources to support teachers working at all bands of the Australian Curriculum with links to the content descriptions
- 39 new learning sequences supporting all 5 bands of the curriculum
- case studies of school practice
- resources for students
- resources for parents and school communities
- a searchable resource bank.
Three more years of resource development will include:
- High-quality resources for supporting assessment of progress in Digital Technologies
- Think like an Inventor resources for 3 band levels of the curriculum
- Resources purpose-made for students in Years 9 and 10s
- User-functionality so you can personalise your use of the site
- And much more!
Visit the The Digital Technologies Hub for more information and resources.
*This post was adapted from the original post on Education Services Australia