The theme is ‘Being Smarter with Less Water’, looking at global perspectives of sustainable water management, current research and development, and opportunities for smarter water management.
The event will be opened by the Hon Paul Caica, Minister for Water Security.
Topics covered include:
- Global perspectives in sustainable water management
- Current research and development for smarter water use
- Changing relations between researchers and managers
- Opportunities in in smarter water management
- Followed by a discussion session.
Download a copy of the full program.
RSVP by 11th October, 2010 – Tickets $50 + Booking Fee, available through Venue*Tix