The Summer Series 2020 is a fantastic way to start the year of research.
Join us for this informative presentation series at the University of Adelaide.
Our speakers are exceptional, inclusive and innovative. These speakers educate, engage, and energise our community. They represent the diversity in our research interests and community – approaches, career stage, demographics, location (local to international), and topics.
Date: Fridays 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Location: Benham Lecture Theatre, Benham Building, North Terrace Campus (enter via Gate 8, Victoria Drive)
Drinks: in the Cloisters from 4:00 pm. Join us to keep the conversations flowing…
RSVP: Not required, but please add to your calendar
7 February 2020:
- Professor Justin Brookes – Head of Discipline
- PhD Intro Seminar: Melita Low
- Developing a timber tracking system for a SE Asian timber (Professor Andy Lowe & Eleanor Dormontt)
14 February 2020:
- PhD Intro Seminars
- Qiaz Hua and Solomon Ogunola
- Investigation of Molecular Responses of Cephalopods to Climate Change (Professor Bronwyn Gillanders & Zoe Doubleday)
21 February 2020:
- Professor Bob Hill – Vegetation responses to Australia’s extreme weather events
Image: Professor Bob Hill
28 February 2020:
- Dr Damien Fordham Global Ecology
Prue Bickerton firstname.lastname@example.org